Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Elder Sign Returns...

A while back I created some hand-stamped fabric for a gift I was making my brother-in-law.  I used elder signs and yellow signs to make a Cthulhu Mythos themed pattern.  You can read about it here.

Well, that particular post has been the most popular post on my blog to date.  So for all of you Cthulhu fans out there, I decided to make some more fabric... just for you!

Thanks to an awesome website called Spoonflower, you can now buy my elder sign fabric!  It's not tediously hand-stamped like my original fabric, but it is custom printed using actual images made by my stamps.  You can order as little as an 8"x8" square or as many yards as you want!  There are also a variety of fabrics to choose from: from your standard quilter's fabric, to a soft organic cotton knit, to luxurious silk crepe de chine.

My original design in color...


...in simple black and white...


...and in a more weathered gray.


Even if Cthulhu symbols aren't your thing, you should still check out Spoonflower as it has thousands of designs available from independent designers from all over the world!  And if you don't see anything you like, you can simply create and order your own designs!

Check out my fabric shop on Spoonflower here!

No comments:

Post a Comment