Friday, July 13, 2012

A Update on Life

Hi There!

Exciting things are happening for our family as the hubby just landed a new job and we are looking to move to a new town!  I'll be taking a break for the next few weeks as we head out and get settled.

In the meantime, here is a smattering of some of my favorite blogs that you may enjoy as well:

How Are You I'm Fine Thanks by Gingerhaze is full of her fun artwork and geeky comics.

MADE offers TONS of great craft ideas and sewing tutorials.

Parenting Illustrated With Crappy Pictures chronicles the hilarious adventure that is being the parent of young children.

Aunt Peaches is an eclectic and somewhat eccentric crafter who loves glitter.

I hope that they can entertain you while we are frantically packing, but rest assured, I will be back!

--Doodle

No comments:

Post a Comment